The Directorate of Quality Enhancement (DQE) is constantly happy to give capacity-building opportunities to AIOU workers through training/workshops/seminars, in order to keep the focus on the creation of a quality environment in AIOU. The main goal of such events is to extend the vision of AIOU staff, allowing them to implement the most recent developments in procedure standardization. The AIOU Workshop schedule will Announce on 22th February 2022.
What is a workshop in AIOU?
The AIOU Workshop Schedule’s main purpose is to maintain the quality & environment of Allama Iqbal open university. In this workshop, the university provides projects and assignments to the students which they will submit on an online portal which is agahi LMS portal. This is one of the best ways to get students enrolled in any class and also provides the best value to the students to pass the exam.
AIOU Workshop Schedule 2022 for B.Ed / B.S & Post Graduate Program, Spring & Autumn
DQE organizes workshops by enlisting the help of internal and high-ranking external resource people to conduct workshops on various elements of quality, such as “Time Management,” “Assignment Evaluation Procedures,” and so on.
The University Create Workshop 2 times a year, the first workshop is during the Spring session and the other is on the Autumn session. Both Workshop schedule is available on the official and also on this website. The B.Ed / B.S & Post Graduate workshop schedule is already uploaded and you can get it now from official website.
How To Check AIOU Workshop Schedule?
There are lots of new students who don’t know what is workshop or how to find their workshop schedule, so today we will share the complete method to get our Schedule on time.
Follow these steps to get your schedule.
- Step 1. Open the official website of University.
- Step 2. Go to the Admission section and click on the Workshop Information.
- Step 3. Click on the Online workshop schedule.
- Step 4. Now here you can enter your password and press submit
- Step 5. You are login successfully, now you can click on schedule to find your workshop time.
How to login (Aaghi LMS Portal) AIOU LMS Account?
- Open the website of and you will see on the left side there written “Aaghi LMS Portal”.
- The students will use at the end of the registration number as USERNAME. It means just they will add after their registration number and it will be their Username.
- For Example:
User Name: 19fid03386
Password: The students will enter their Roll number as their password to log in to the account.
AIOU Workshop Schedule for B.Ed Program
There are three different sorts of B.ED courses. Everyone should have admission and then choose any subject for the finest teaching certificate course test and after passing all the examinations, attend the AIOU Workshop Schedule Autumn 2022 to acquire the final degree of BED.
Workshops of B.ed (1.5 Year)
- Teaching Practice- II (8608): 21-27 Sep
- Teaching Practice- I (8607): 28-30 Sep
- Research Project (8613): 01-03 Oct
Workshops of B.ed (2.5 years)
- Teaching Practice-I (8607): 28-30 Sep
- Teaching Practice-I (6498): 01-03 Oct
- Research Project: (8675): 01-03 Oct
Workshops of B.ed (4 Years) & ADE (2 years)
- Course Code 6415: 21 Sep-04 Oct
- 6464 Research Project: 28-30 Sep
- 8657 Research Project: 22-25 Sep
- 8658 Long Term Internship/ Teaching Practice: 21 Sep-04 Oct
- 6463: Long Term Internship: 21Sep-04 Oct
- 0655 Teaching Practice: 21 Sep-04 Oct
From September 1 to 14, 2021, all AIOU students are invited to participate in a face-to-face session. Students who miss the session will be required to reappear or they will be marked as failed.
All master’s degree bearers students of Allama Iqbal Open University who are pursuing MA (master of arts), M.ed, or MA Education are encouraged to visit the university’s website to learn more about the workshop schedule. Below are the course codes for the re-workshop for master-level students. We’ll go over the course codes for M.ed, MA, and MA Education in this section.
Workshop Schedule for M.A/M.ed Special Education
3600: Face to Face Component: 21-26 Sep 2021
Workshops of MA Teachers Education
6554/6555 Teaching Practice (I & II): 21 Sep – 04 Oct
To get teaching experience, take the AIOU Face to Face Workshop Schedule 2022 Autumn Semester online examination. The first batch began on January 29, 2022, and the last batch ended on February 12, 2022. The five batches will run from January 29th to February 12th, 2022.
What is workshop in Aiou?
The purpose and goal of these workshops is to improve the AIOU’s environment. It will assist staff in broadening their horizons by educating them on existing global quality trends.
What is LMS account in Aiou?
(AIOU) launched Next Generation Learning Management system (LMS) with a virtual classroom facilitation grid to meet student’s academic needs.
It upgraded the ‘Aaghi LMS portal’ to allow it to offer online programs and hold online classes at the post-graduate level, especially during the COVID-19 lock-down period.
Alsop visit: Intermediate Result 2022- get 1st year & 2nd year Result